Job Profile: Programme
- Analyses and identifies country needs with a view to formulating programme proposals;
- Advises on priorities and policy goals in accordance with Council of Europe mandate;
- Co-ordinates the elaboration of programme/project proposals.
- University degree in political sciences, social sciences or other relevant area;
- Experience in programming activities and knowledge of project methodology;
- Excellent drafting skills in English.
- Manages all parts of a programme or projects from the beginning to the end, using appropriate tools and methods;
- Manages the administrative, financial and human resources allocated to the project;
- Manages a project team, sets objectives and evaluates results;
- Is responsible for reporting to donors and beneficiaries.
- Qualification and/or experience in project management at an international level;
- Good knowledge of project management methods and tools.
Technical programme/project expertise
- Contributes to the implementation of programmes/projects by providing technical knowledge of a substance area or a geographical area;
- Carries out activities (organisation of meetings, conferences, training sessions etc.) to disseminate and share technical knowledge.
- Higher education qualification in a specialised field (law, social sciences, education etc);
- Qualification or experience in project methodology.