Job family: Audit
- Takes part in or carries out different types of audit (financial, operational, IT, etc.) relating to any function, activity or entity of the Council of Europe;
- writes audit reports and makes recommendations to improve the activities concerned;
- monitors the introduction of corrective actions as a follow-up to these recommendations.
- Excellent knowledge of auditing techniques such as risk analysis, sampling, data analysis, conducting interviews and writing reports.
- Assists in or performs evaluation operations (mostly on programmes and projects);
- collects the data, analyses them, uses the findings to answer the evaluation questions and formulates recommendations.
- Good knowledge of the methodologies to be used, in particular desk reviews, direct observations, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires, surveys and case studies.