The Steering Committee for Culture, Heritage and Landscape (CDCPP) is the Committee responsible for activities related to Culture, Heritage and Landscape and to follow-up on their implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Strasbourg, France 10-12 May 2017
The Steering Committee on Culture, Heritage and Landscape (CDCPP) held its 6th meeting in...
Strasbourg, France 7-8 March 2017
The 12th meeting of the Bureau of the CDCPP took place in Strasbourg on 7-8 March 2017. The...
Strasbourg, France 22-23 November 2016
The 11th meeting of the Bureau of the CDCPP took place in Strasbourg on 22-23 November 2016. The...
- Mr Kimmo Aulake (Finland) – Chair of the Committee
- Ms Giuliana De Francesco (Italy) – Vice-Chair of the Committee
- Ms Gislaine Devillers (Belgium)
- Ms Doris Kurtov (Croatia)
- Mr Levan Kharatishvili (Georgia)
- Ms Krisztina Kincses (Hungary)
- Ms Helga Ragnheidur Thorarinsdottir (Iceland)
- Mr Andreï Chistol (Republic of Moldova)
- Ms Hanna Jedras (Poland)