The Steering Committee for Culture, Heritage and Landscape (CDCPP) is the Committee responsible for activities related to Culture, Heritage and Landscape and to follow-up on their implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Strasbourg, France 22-23 November 2016
The 11th meeting of the Bureau of he CDCPP will take place in Strasbourg on 22-23 November 2016.
Strasbourg 13-15 June 2016
The CDCPP held its 5th meeting from 13 to 15 June 2016 at the Council of Europe headquarters in...
Strasbourg 21-22 April 2016
The 10th meeting of the Bureau of he CDCPP took place in Strasbourg on 21-22 April 2016. The aims...
- Mr Kimmo Aulake (Finland) - Chair of the Committee
- Ms Julia Dao (Switzerland) - Vice-Chair of the Committee
- Mr Andreï Chistol (Republic of Moldova)
- Ms Giuliana De Francesco (Italy)
- Ms Hanna Jedras (Poland)
- Ms Doris Kurtov (Croatia)
- Ms Sanja Ljeskovic-Mitrovic (Montenegro)
- Ms Liv Kristine Mortensen (Norway)
- Ms Helga Ragnheidur Thorarinsdottir (Iceland)