The I Choose Equality campaign within the initiative of the Council of Europe Ambassador for Equality in Adjara announces the registration of teams to participate in the intellectual game: What? Where? When?
The aim of the game is to raise awareness among young people about equality and cultural diversity and to encourage them to engage in activism against any form of discrimination.
Any private or public school (VII-XII class) students in Batumi can participate in the game.
Information about the game:
- The game will take place in the format of the famous intellectual game: What? Where? When?
- Questions will be about the culture of Georgia and other countries, history of diversity and equality and prominent figures representing ethnic minorities.
- Each school can introduce only one team consisting of 4 players. It is possible for students from different schools to create a team, choose a team captain and a team name and register independently.
- The game consists of 2 rounds and 20 questions (10 questions per round); The correct answer to 1 question equals 1 point.
- The team that received the highest score will be pronounced winner. In case of equal scores, additional questions will be asked.
The game will reveal 3 winning teams (I, II, and III places) who will receive prizes.
Note: In case of aggravation of the COVID-19 situation, the game may take place online.
- Schools based in Batumi must fill in the attached form and indicate:
o Name of the school;
o Team composition: name and surname of the players (4 people);
o Contact person (educational institution / academic staff) mobile number and e-mail;
- The completed form should be sent to us via e-mail by 13 May 2021 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- While sending the form, please indicate in the subject line (Subject field) - Game: What? Where? When?
For more information about the competition, write to us at the following e-mail: email@example.com or call us: 597357577
The competition is held within the initiative of the Council of Europe Ambassador for Equality in Adjara. Equality Ambassadors were selected in Tbilisi, Adjara, Kvemo Kartli and Samtskhe-Javakheti as part of the I Choose Equality campaign run by the Council of Europe with the aim to contribute to promoting equality and diversity.
“I Choose Equality” campaign is run as part of the Council of Europe co-operation Project “Fight against Discrimination, Hate Crimes and Hate Speech in Georgia”. The project is implemented under the Council of Europe’s Action Plan for Georgia 2020-2023 with the support of the Danish Neighbourhood Programme in Georgia (DANEP).