Office of the eSrebrenica, opened
(Text taken from the portal eSrebrenica): Prompted by the desire to send some more positive and prettier stories from Srebrenicato, and provide to its citizens and all friends of Srebrenica to see and experience a different, brighter and more meaningful Srebrenica, an interactive Web portal www.eSrebrenica.ba was designed.
Portal is designed to collect in one place all the information about Srebrenica, with the help of local institutions, organisations, individuals, and those interested in Srebrenica and its potentials, and who will be able to personally contribute to creation of stories and content that would present and promote Srebrenica and its potentials.
In addition to the positive promotion of Srebrenica, goal of the project eSrebrenica.ba is to provide a neutral space for young people, communication and creative initiatives for the improvement of relations between communities, stimulation of economic development and employment opportunities, education and information .
In addition to content related to history, tourism, education culture and events, we encourage you to contribute by sending different articles, photos and videos as well as some of your authentic stories or other content by which you will contribute to the quality of the portal to the general satisfaction of all of its users.
Currently eSrebrenica.ba has 3 members: Anes, Mladen and Nihad .
Project eSrebrenica.ba is supported by the Council of Europe.
More about this project: http://www.esrebrenica.ba/
- Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- Building democratic participation in the City of Mostar
- Initiative for Legal Certainty and Efficient Judiciary in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Phase II
- Media and Information Literacy: for Human Rights and More Democracy Project (2020 – 2022)
- Promoting good governance and Roma empowerment at local level – ROMACTED
- Support to more integral and inclusive electoral processes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Support to penitentiary system towards sustainable rehabilitation of violent extremist prisoners in Bosnia and Herzegovina