Calls for tenders: tenders currently open and awarded tenders
The Council of Europe does not systematically publish all its tenders. This possibility will be explored in the coming years.
Tenders currently open
2017/AO/46 - Appel d’offres - Date limite prolongée jusqu’au 24 octobre 2017 - Travaux d'extension des laboratoires du bâtiment de l'EDQM (Direction européenne de la qualité du médicament et soins de santé)
2017/AO/52 - Call for tenders - 7 November 2017 - Consultancy Services on the inclusion of Roma at local and regional level in Kosovo (This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo* Declaration of Independence.) (Facilitators)
Market knowledge enables Council of Europe staff to send calls for tenders or requests for a quotation directly to the suppliers they regard as most capable of meeting the need. It should be noted that the Council of Europe organises calls for tenders for all needs valued at more than:
- EUR 2 000 for supplies, services and works
- EUR 5 000 for intellectual services
Tender procedures are managed according to the following threshold values:
- Need < EUR 55 000: calls for tenders are sent directly to the Council of Europe's known suppliers and are not published. However, the buyer entity has the option of publishing the call for tenders (for example in the absence of suppliers already known to the Council);
- Need > EUR 55 000: calls for tenders are sent to the Council of Europe's known suppliers and /or published on the Council of Europe site and/or on the European Union's TED platform;
- Need > EUR 250 000: calls for tenders are systematically published on the Council of Europe site and possibly on the European Union's TED platform;
- Need > EUR 500 000: calls for tenders are systematically published on the Council of Europe site and on the European Union's TED platform.
All the suppliers participating in the calls for tenders issued by the Council of Europe are informed of the decisions taken on their bids.
The Council of Europe publishes a list of awarded tenders exceeding EUR 55 000 every six months. All suppliers have access to this document which, for each contract, indicates:
- Name of the chosen supplier
- Locality of the chosen supplier
- Description of the tender awarded
- Estimated value of the tender awarded
- Type of contract