Calls for tenders: tenders currently open and awarded tenders
Market knowledge enables Council of Europe staff to send calls for tenders or requests for a quotation directly to the suppliers they regard as most capable of meeting the need. It should be noted that the Council of Europe organises calls for tenders for all needs valued at more than:
- EUR 2 000 for supplies, services and works
- EUR 5 000 for intellectual services
Tender procedures are managed according to the following threshold values:
- Need < EUR 150 000: calls for tenders are sent directly to the Council of Europe's known suppliers and might be published.
- Need > EUR 150 000: calls for tenders are:
All suppliers attending calls for tenders issued by the Council of Europe are informed of decisions taken on their bids. Awards relating to most tenders published on E-procurement are also available on the platform. Remaining decisions will be sent directly to suppliers by e-mail.
Awards exceeding EUR 150 000 not published on E-procurement will be listed every six months on the Council of Europe’s website. All suppliers have access to this information which, for each contract, indicates:
- Name of the chosen supplier;
- Locality of the chosen supplier;
- Description of the tender awarded;
- Estimated value of the tender awarded;
- Type of contract.