HFII - Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability
The main partners and beneficiaries of the Action are the training institutions for judges and prosecutors - Judicial institutions in the region (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo*)
The main objectives are to improve the capacities of the training institutions to better assess the impact of human rights trainings for the judiciary through development of tools and methodology and to further enhance cooperation and sharing good practices, methodology among training institutions in order to create more harmonised and sustainable approach of usage developed training materials.
The following results are expected:
- The capacity of the Justice training institutions is strengthened, and all the outputs, methodology and tools developed under the action are:
- incorporated under the evaluation methodology of the respective justice academies;
- remained relevant and sustainable after finalisation of this action;
- improving the quality of evaluation and ensuring sustainability in using the tools by the training institutions;
- having impact towards changes of the national jurisprudence and its compliance with the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights
2. Cooperation and networking among justice institutions in the region is enhanced;
3. Members of the Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils in the region support the action’s output to better evaluate quality of national jurisprudence.
Recommendations for improvement of existing e-library resources within the Western Balkan Judicial Training Institutions
With the view to strengthening the capacities of the Western Balkan Judicial Training Institutions to ensure the effective implementation of the European Convention on Human Rights at the national level, the action "Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability” (JA-NET)" will...
Methodology and recommendations developed for evaluation and impact assessment of human rights trainings
Aiming at improving the quality of the justice system in the Western Balkans region, a sustainable methodology and detailed recommendations for evaluation and impact assessment of human rights trainings were developed under the regional action “Judicial training institutes for Quality and...