HFII - Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability
The main objectives are to improve the capacities of the training institutions to better assess the impact of human rights trainings for the judiciary through development of tools and methodology and to further enhance cooperation and sharing good practices, methodology among training institutions in order to create more harmonised and sustainable approach of usage developed training materials.
The main partners and beneficiaries of the Action are the training institutions for judges and prosecutors - Judicial institutions in the region (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo*)
The following results are expected:
- The capacity of the Justice training institutions is strengthened, and all the outputs, methodology and tools developed under the action are:
- incorporated under the evaluation methodology of the respective justice academies;
- remained relevant and sustainable after finalisation of this action;
- improving the quality of evaluation and ensuring sustainability in using the tools by the training institutions;
- having impact towards changes of the national jurisprudence and its compliance with the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights
2. Cooperation and networking among justice institutions in the region is enhanced;
3. Members of the Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils in the region support the action’s output to better evaluate quality of national jurisprudence.
Digital capacities of the Macedonian Academy for Judges and Prosecutors and the Albanian School of Magistrates supported with the upgraded e-libraries
The joint European Union and Council of Europe action “Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability” has supported the Albanian School of Magistrates, the Macedonian Academy for Judges and Public Prosecutors and the Serbian Justice Academy with the development and implementation of...
Centre for Judicial and Prosecutorial Training of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina equipped with new online resources
Following the focus group meeting organised in Vlašić with trainers and representatives of the Centres for Judicial and Prosecutorial Training of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska, key resources in the field of human rights and fundamental freedoms have been published...
The presentation of the Methodology and Tools for Evaluation of Human Rights Training (English and Serbian) was organised in Vlašić, Bosnia and Herzegovina on 5 October 2022. The Methodology aims to provide a ready-to-use, flexible, easily adaptable and user-friendly toolkit supporting regional...