HFII - Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability
The main objectives are to improve the capacities of the training institutions to better assess the impact of human rights trainings for the judiciary through development of tools and methodology and to further enhance cooperation and sharing good practices, methodology among training institutions in order to create more harmonised and sustainable approach of usage developed training materials.
The main partners and beneficiaries of the Action are the training institutions for judges and prosecutors - Judicial institutions in the region (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo*)
The following results are expected:
- The capacity of the Justice training institutions is strengthened, and all the outputs, methodology and tools developed under the action are:
- incorporated under the evaluation methodology of the respective justice academies;
- remained relevant and sustainable after finalisation of this action;
- improving the quality of evaluation and ensuring sustainability in using the tools by the training institutions;
- having impact towards changes of the national jurisprudence and its compliance with the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights
2. Cooperation and networking among justice institutions in the region is enhanced;
3. Members of the Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils in the region support the action’s output to better evaluate quality of national jurisprudence.
In the framework of the regional action “Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability”, a ready-to-use, easily adaptable and user-friendly Methodology and Tools for Evaluation of Human Rights Training was presented during an online regional event on Wednesday, 26 May 2021. The...
Online Presentation of the Methodology and Tools for Evaluation of Human Rights Training on 26 May at 9:00 a.m. CEST
In the framework of the regional action “Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability”, a Methodology and Tools for Evaluation of Human Rights Training was developed and translated into Albanian, Macedonian and Serbian languages. The developed methodology aims to provide a...
Upgraded e-libraries - another step forward in enhancing the work of judicial training institutes in the Western Balkans
An IT feasibility study and proposal for upgrading of e-libraries within the Judicial Training Centres in the Western Balkan region was conducted in the framework of the region action Judicial training institutes for Quality and Sustainability. Based on the recommendations of the IT feasibility...