Last year has been quite an intense and motivating year for the ICC programme. The 2019 ICC Annual report is now online and presents a summary of the main events and tools delivered.
A few figures:
- 2 new member cities and 5 official expressions of interest
- 2 new national networks: United Kingdom and Australia
- 8 ICC experts’ visits and 12 Index reports
- 8 knowledge sharing and networking international events, including a thematic event, study visits, intercultural integration academies, and working groups
- 2 meetings of the Policy Lab for inclusive integration
- 14 information sessions attended, organised or co-organised to amplify the ICC message
- 14 events organised by the ICC national networks in Italy, Portugal, Spain, the UK, and Ukraine
- A new Index questionnaire
- 5 editions of the newsletter
- 68 news published on the website
- 89 new good practices from member cities
- 5.754 followers on facebook (+667)
- 3285 followers on Twitter (+353)
- 3 didactic videos (available in short and long versions)
- A new set of methodological guides, policy briefs, and manuals to help member cities translate into practice their intercultural commitment.
For all this we say a big thank you to all the people that contributed to this work, be them ICC experts, NGOs or city officials. Let’s make together 2020 another great year!