The 26th annual joint meeting of the European Network of Information Centres in the European Region (ENIC) and of the National Academic Recognition Information Centres in the European Union (NARIC) was held in Cologne, Germany, from 16 to 18 June.
The main items on the agenda were the global Convention on Recognition and the relation with other regional Conventions, the challenges of the digitalisation of qualifications, the promotion of automatic recognition.
Link to some of the documents discussed.
- Item 0.2 draft agenda
- Item 0.6 the education system in Germany
- Item 2.3 Elcore Working group 2019 - Report to the networks
- Item 3 Keynote 2 History of recognition function in South Africa
- Item 4 News from the committee
- Item 4 Recommendation on promoting automatic mutual recognition
- Item 11 A Presentation EB NAB workplan
- Item 11 B Report on the global dimention of the ENIC-NARIC