Advocacy Week “Free from corruption”
The Council of Europe ETINED Platform is supporting European and national activities organised during the ETINED Advocacy week “Free from corruption”, organised from 15 to 19 October 2018.
The aim of the Advocacy week is to:
- Raise awareness among students, teaching staff, parents and the general public of challenges related to ethics, transparency and integrity in education;
- Expose possible solutions to unethical behaviours in education, such as plagiarism, contract cheating, fraudulent credentials, corruption;
- Present national/local/institutional initiatives designed to tackle such issues in schools and higher education institutions.
In addition to events organised in the member States, the ETINED Advocacy Week proposes the following webinars that you will be able to follow as of Wednesday 17 October 2018, by clicking on the following link:
Wednesday 17 October 2018
11h10-12h30: Workshop “Technology enhanced approaches for creating academic integrity awareness”
Workshop “Integrity in the Classroom” with presentations on:
- Academic Integrity Workshop for Secondary School teachers
- How to deal with Contract Cheating
Workshop “Plagiarism awareness” with presentations on:
- Technical vs. Policy Aspect of Plagiarism
- Avoiding Plagiarism in Academic Writing
Workshop “Tools supporting academic integrity” with presentations on:
- Experiences in Establishing National Plagiarism Detection Systems
- Educational Resources for Plagiarism Prevention.