COVID-19 Data Protection : resources
In the world:
Data Protection authorities
Al sur coalition: Civil society from Latin America and the Caribbean demands to respect human rights when governments deploy digital technologies to fight against COVID-19.
Joint Civil Society Statement: States use of digital surveillance technologies to fight pandemic must respect human rights
The Council of Europe has developed a series of recommendations and guidelines that can help governments, authorities, employers, ... for their decision in the current circumstances.
- Report “Digital solutions to fight COVID-19”
- Statement by Alessandra Pierucci and Jean-Philippe Walter
- Convention 108+ and explanatory report
- Recommendation CM/Rec(2019)2 of the Committee of Ministers to member States regarding health-related data
- Recommendation CM/Rec(2015)5 of the Committee of Ministers to member States on the processing of personal data in the context of employment.
- Guidelines on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data in a world of big data
- Guidelines on artificial intelligence and data protection
- Declaration by the Committee of Ministers on the COVID-19 pandemic