The Secretariat of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes and of the European Institute of Cultural Routes is pleased to present the first cycle of live webinars: “Cultural Routes Dialogues: challenges and opportunities post Covid-19”.
The aim of this initiative is to examine the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cultural and tourism sector - in particular on the networks and activities of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe-, to identify challenges that Cultural Routes are facing and discuss opportunities and innovative solutions to overcome this crisis.
The fifth edition will take place on Friday 23rd October from 13:00 to 14:30 (CEST) and will focus on Cultural Routes based or with a strong presence in Germany.
Future editions will include the participation of representatives of Cultural Routes and institutions in other EPA member States.
The live streaming of the webinar can be followed through the Cultural Routes Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cultureroutes. The audience is invited to send questions for the speakers through the live chat. Please note that the seminar will be held in GERMAN.
We look forward to your participation!
The German flyer of the event is available here.
- Stefano DOMINIONI, Executive Secretary of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes (EPA); Director of the European Institute of Cultural Routes
- Birgitta RINGBECK, Chair of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA); Representative of Germany to the EPA, Council of Europe
- Karline FISCHER, Managing Director, European Center for Culture and Information in Thuringia; Project Manager of VIA REGIA
- Christian ANTZ, Cultural Manager and Consultant; Professor at the German Institute for Tourism Research (DITF)
- Christine JECKER, Director of the Hessisches Kegelspiel Tourist Office
- Christin LESER, Managing Director of TRANSROMANICA e.V.; TRANSROMANICA - The Romanesque Routes of European Heritage
- Simone ZAGRODINIK, Executive Director of the European Historic Thermal Towns Association (EHTTA); European Route of Historic Thermal Towns
- Stefanie BISCHOF, Executive Secretary of THE HANSA - International League of Towns; The Hansa
- Bodo ZEHM, Founding Member of Megalithic Routes e.V.; European Route of Megalithic Culture
- Heike HAVENSTEIN, Board Member of Hugenotten- und Waldenserpfad e.V.; Huguenot and Waldesian Trail
- Birgit MESSERSCHMIDT, Lutherfinder; Routes of Reformation
- Michael CRAMER, Initiator of the Iron Curtain Trail, Former Member of the European Parliament; Iron Curtain Trail
- Meinrad Maria GREWENIG, President of ERIH e.V.; European Route of Industiral Heritage
The video recording of the Webinar is also available on the Vimeo channel of the Council of Europe.