The beginning is half of every action.
The starters described below not only help create a positive group atmosphere but also function to introduce human rights ideas in a fun way.
- Related rights
• To awaken curiosity about human rights ideas
• To develop co-operation
• To foster creativity, energise and motivate
- Chapter 1 - Human Rights Education and Compass: an introduction
- Chapter 2 - Practical Activities and Methods for Human Rights Education
- Chapter 3 - Taking Action for Human Rights
- Chapter 4 - Understanding Human Rights
- Chapter 5 - Background Information on Global Human Rights Themes