The Commissioner delivered a keynote speech today at the closing conference “Social Rights of...
“The protection of children and inclusion of persons with disabilities has improved in Albania,...
Commissioner urges the UK to initiate an independent, judge-led inquiry into counterterrorism abusesStrasbourg 04/09/2018
Today the Commissioner published a letter she addressed to the Prime Minister of the United...
- 19/09/2018, Speech at the closing conference “Social Rights of Persons with Disabilities”, Yerevan
- 04/09/2018, Letter to the Prime Minister of United Kingdom to initiate a judge-led inquiry on detainee mistreatment and rendition following the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001
- 21/08/2018, Letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation concerning the situation of several persons detained or imprisoned
- 21/08/2018, Letter to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine concerning the situation of several persons detained or imprisoned
- 07/08/2018, Letter (of 23 July 2018) from the Head of the Council of the President of the Russian Federation for the development of civil society and human rights
- 17-21/09 - Visit to Armenia
- 26/09 - Hearing before the Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights (Strasbourg)
- 08-12/10 - PACE Session
- 15-19/10 - Contact mission to Turkey