12 Jan 2022 19:47:00Strasbourg 13/01/2022
“The decision of the Hungarian government to conduct a national referendum regarding children’s...
29 Dec 2021 12:54:00Strasbourg 29/12/2021
"The Russian courts decisions yesterday and today to shut down two prominent human rights groups...
28 Dec 2021 17:51:00
The Georgian Parliament should reject draft legislation undermining the independent functioning of the State Inspector’s ServiceStrasbourg 28/12/2021
I call on the Georgian Parliament to refrain from adopting, in an expedited manner and without...
- 09/12/2021, Human rights of LGBTI people in Europe: current threats to equal rights, challenges faced by defenders, and the way forward
- 02/12/2021, 3rd quarterly activity report 2021
- 24/11/2021, Speech at the GREVIO event on Recommendation No. 1
- 10/11/2021, Third Party Intervention in cases concerning abortion rights in Poland
- 28/10/2021, Speech "Human Rights and Climate Change", International symposium
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative