18 Oct 2021 09:34:00Strasbourg 18/10/2021
“Implementing the recommendations of the public inquiry report which found that the state must...
15 Oct 2021 11:37:00Valletta 16/10/2021
“Daphne Caruana Galizia was a courageous woman and a brilliant journalist. She used her skills to...
22 Sep 2021 20:12:00
UK government’s legacy proposals must not undermine human rights and cut off victims’ avenues to justice in Northern IrelandStrasbourg 23/09/2021
In a letter to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland published today, the Council of Europe...
- 18/10/2021, Speech at the 60th Anniversary of the European Social Charter
- 18/10/2021, Speech at ECRI 2021 annual seminar with Equality Bodies
- 12/10/2021, 2nd Quarterly Activity Report 2021
- 30/09/2021, Oral submission, hearing of the Grand Chamber of the ECtHR
- 31/08/2021, Letter to the authorities of Germany regarding children’s rights
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative