Creating trust through uncovering and recognising the truth: advancing recognition and remedy for antigypsyismEuropean Parliament, Brussels 20/03/2019
Dear Commissioners, members of parliaments, representatives of the Roma community, distinguished...
Commissioner Mijatovic dismayed at verdict sentencing Oyub Titiev to 4 years of deprivation of libertyStrasbourg 18/03/2019
I am dismayed by the verdict of the court in Shali sentencing Oyub Titiev to four years of...
Poland should restore necessary guarantees for independence of judges and prosecutors, prevent regression on women’s rights and combat gender stereotypesWarsaw 15/03/2019
“Modern European democracies cannot function without truly independent judiciaries. Poland’s...
- 20/03/2019, Speech at European Parliament "Creating trust through uncovering and recognising the truth: advancing recognition and remedy for antigypsyism"
- 06/03/2019, Speech at GANNHRI's Annual Conference on "Ensuring human rights-based and gender-responsive implementation, follow-up and review of the Global Compact for Migration: The role of National Human Rights Institutions
- 28/02/2019, Country visit report on Romania
- 26/02/2019, Memorandum on France in the context of the "yellow vest" movement
- 26/02/2019, Speech at the High level conference “Governing the Game Changer - Impacts of artificial intelligence development on human rights, democracy and the rule of law”
- 20-21/03 - Stocktacking conference “Creating Trust through Uncovering and recognizing the Truth: Advancing Recognition and Remedy for Anti-Gypsyism” (Brussels)
- 01-05/04 - Contact mission to the Russian Federation
- 08-12/04 - PACE Spring Session
- 08/04 - Presentation of Annual Activity Report 2018