Online self-study course for educators
Welcome to the Council of Europe's online course in the use of the Autobiography of Intercultural Encounters (AIE). If you are new to the course, we recommend you start with the Introduction to the course before moving on to the modules.
- Introduction to the course
- Module 1: You and your encounters
- Module 2: Other people's encounters
- Module 3: Understandings of intercultural encounter
- Module 4: Competences for intercultural encounters
- Module 5: The structure of the Autobiography of Intercultural Encounters
- Module 6: The Autobiography of Intercultural Encounters in practice
- Module 7: Using the Autobiography of Intercultural Encounters in your context
- Glossary of key terminology
The opinions expressed in this work are the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the Council of Europe.
Reproduction of material from this publication is authorised for non-commercial education purposes only and on condition that the source is properly quoted. No parts of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted for commercial purposes in any form or by any means, electronic (CD-Rom, Internet, etc.) or mechanical including photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the Publishing Division (firstname.lastname@example.org), Directorate of Communication, of the Council of Europe.