Republic of Moldova
Signed: 16 May 2005
Ratified: 19 May 2006
Entry into force: 1 February 2008
1st Evaluation Round
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 22 January 2012
- GRETA’s report and Government comments (Romanian)
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 11 June 2012
- Government Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 12 June 2014
* The official languages of the Council of Europe are English and French (Article 12 of the Statute of the Council of Europe). The unofficial translation presented here is for information only.
Round-table meeting as a follow-up to the 1st evaluation report
A round-table meeting on the follow-up to be given to GRETA’s Report and the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation on the implementation of the Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by the Republic of Moldova took place in Chișinău on 22 March 2013.
The meeting brought together some 33 representatives of governmental and non-governmental organisations who discussed ways in which the Council of Europe can support the Republic of Moldova in its anti-trafficking efforts.
2nd Evaluation Round
- Government's Reply to GRETA's 2nd Questionnaire, published 4 March 2015
- GRETA's Report and Government's Comments, published 7 June 2016
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 23 May 2016
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 25 May 2017
Forthcoming 34th GRETA Plenary meeting: adoption of final GRETA reports on Andorra, Finland, Germany and Lithuania
Forthcoming 25th Committee of the Parties meeting: adoption of recommendations on Iceland, Italy and San Marino