1st Evaluation Round
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 3 June 2015 (also available in German*)
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 15 June 2015 (also available in German*)
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 15 June 2017
(also available in German*)
A round-table meeting on the implementation of the recommendations made by GRETA in its first report on Germany took place in Berlin on 9 May 2017.The meeting was co-organised by the Anti-Trafficking Division of the Council of Europe and the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth. It brought together 32 representatives of relevant governmental agencies and non-governmental organisations who discussed measures taken to strengthen the implementation of the Convention and ways in which the Council of Europe can further support Germany in its anti-trafficking efforts. Germany is expected to provide a report on the implementation of the recommendations made by GRETA and the Committee of Parties on 15 June 2017.
2nd Evaluation Round
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 20 June 2019
- Government's Reply to GRETA's Questionnaire, published 21 February 2018 (also avalaible in German*)
* The official languages of the Council of Europe are English and French (Article 12 of the Statute of the Council of Europe). The unofficial translation presented here is for information only.