Belarus acceded to the Convention on 26 November 2013, thus becoming the first non-member state to join this treaty.
The Convention entered into force in Belarus on 1 March 2014.
1st Evaluation Round
- Government's Reply to GRETA's Questionnaire, submitted 3 February 2016
- news item on GRETA's first evaluation visit
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 3 July 2017
(also available in Russian*)
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 13 October 2017
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 14 October 2019
Note for information on the participation of non-member States in the Council of Europe treaties
* The official languages of the Council of Europe are English and French (Article 12 of the Statute of the Council of Europe). The unofficial translation presented here is for information only.
- Belarus’ efforts to prevent human trafficking
Pan European Networks: Government 22, 18/07/2017
- GRETA: Belarusian authorities should strengthen prevention of human trafficking (only available in Russian)
- Council of Europe welcomes the steps taken by Belarus to combating trafficking in human beings (only available in Russian)
2nd Evaluation Round
- Government's Reply to GRETA's Questionnaire, submitted on 15 September 2020
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 27 October 2022
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 25 November 2022