Signed: 16 May 2005
Ratified: 12 October 2006
Entry into force: 1 February 2008
1st Evaluation Round
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published 15 September 2011
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 26 September 2011
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 30 September 2013
- Government's Reply to GRETA's Questionnaire, published in August 2010
Round-table meeting as a follow-up to the 1st evaluation report
A round-table meeting on the follow-up given to GRETA’s first report and the Committee of the Parties’ recommendation on the implementation of the Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by Austria took place in Vienna on 17 May 2013.
The meeting was organised in the framework of the Task Force on Combating Human Trafficking, which is composed of representatives of relevant ministries, agencies and civil society in Austria. The participants discussed progress made since the publication of GRETA’s report on Austria in September 2011 and ways in which the Council of Europe can support Austria in its anti-trafficking efforts.
2nd Evaluation Round
- GRETA's 2nd Report and Government’s Comments, published on 12 October 2015
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted 30 November 2015
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received 30 November 2016