Job family: Human Resources
HR Advice/Recruitment/Professional Development
- Advises services and manages processes relating to human resource issues: recruitment and professional development;
- contributes to the development of human resources policy and procedures.
- Good knowledge and professional experience of the relevant Human Resources tools, methods and procedures.
Human Resources Administration
- Organises, coordinates and assists in the implementation of human resource related administrative processes: contracts, payroll and social insurance.
- Good working knowledge and professional experience of the relevant Human Resources tools, methods and procedures.
- Provides primary health care and, in emergencies, provides a medical service to anyone present on the Council of Europe premises;
- advises staff on health and well-being related issues;
- supports staff on welfare issues, relating to professional or private life, through the provision of information, guidance, assessment and support.
Depending on the role, either:
- Registered medical general practitioner with a valid licence to practice for France; Or
- registered nurse; Or
- good knowledge and /or professional experience of social welfare.