Germany's efforts to protect refugees are remarkable. Now it has to boost integration and improve fight against racismBerlin 01/10/2015
“Germany’s considerable efforts in helping asylum-seekers and refugees, in particular Syrians, is...
Human rights defenders and civil society organisations working to protect the human rights of...
"The overwhelmingly positive response of Belgian society to the arrivals of refugees and the...
- 01/10/2015, Report: visit to Germany (Deutsch Version)
- 22/09/2015, Заключение Комиссара по правам человека. Законодательство и правоприменительная практика в Российской Федерации в отношении некоммерческих организаций с учетом стандартов Совета Европы: обновление
- 09/07/2015, Opinion of the Commissioner for Human Rights on the legislation and practice in the Russian Federation on non-commercial organisations in light of Council of Europe standards: an update
- 08/07/2015, Report: visit to Serbia
- 05/06/2015, Speech: Seminar on Measures to Promote Reconciliation
- 04/06/2015, Speech: Putting human rights into practice at the local and regional levels
- 27/05/2015, 1st quarterly activity report 2015
- 18/05/2015, Report: visit to Norway
- 11/05/2015, Speech: Comprehensive approach addressing hate crime and violence against LGBTI people
- 23/04/2015, Annual activity report 2014
- 10/03/2015, Report: visit to Armenia
- 18/02/2015, 4th quarterly activity report 2014
- 17/02/2015, Report: visit to France