- During an interview at the Tonight by Ilva Tare (a popular political Talk Show) Mr Denar Biba has expressed his appreciation for the Council of Europe assistance especially on auditing reports and templates on election campaign finance and the good cooperation between the Council of Europe experts and CEC experts.
- As part of the introductory meeting of the Project “Controlling Corruption through Law Enforcement and Preventon – CLEP”, the project team met with Alexandra Nica, head of Training and Research Directorate and with Ecaterina Popa, head of Continuous Training in the Moldovan National Institute of Justice. The meeting was aimed at discussing avenues for future collaboration.
- On the occasion of the International Conference "Developing Trends in Combating Corruption, Money Laundering and Recovering Criminal Assets in Europe" (20-21 October 2015), Mr Ivan Koedjikov, Head of Action against Crime Department, speaks at the National Czech Television about the Council of Europe’s work in the field of anti-corruption.
PGG-Georgia: Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
PGG-Azerbaijan: Strengthening capacities to fight and prevent corruption in Azerbaijan
CLEP: Project on Controlling Corruption through Law Enforcement and Prevention
- Republic of Moldova: Video tutorial on the new online system for the submission of asset declarations
PECK II: Project against Economic Crime in Kosovo * Phase II
- Kosovo*: Corruption Awareness
- Kosovo*: Customs Awareness