Migration and Integration
The increasing number of migrants coming to Europe constitutes a critical challenge for all levels of government, calling for adapted and effective measures in Council of Europe member States. Local and regional authorities who, as the public authority closest to the population, are the first port of call in any emergency situation, have the responsibility to provide newly arrived migrants with access to key public services (housing, healthcare, education) without any discrimination.
- Internally displaced persons (IDPs): integration, participation and non-discrimination
- Andrew Dawson: “Promoting minority languages to achieve equal opportunities for migrants”
- Oleksandr SIENKEVYCH: “Ensuring the rights of internally displaced persons (IDPs)”
- World Refugee Day: “Guaranteeing the refugees’ human, economic and social rights”
- European Qualifications Passport for Refugees