07 июн 2021 11:18:00Strasbourg 4 June 2021
At its 18th plenary meeting (1-4 June 2021), the Committee on Bioethics of the Council of Europe...
04 мая 2021 09:30:00
“Vaccine pass”: a new statement of the Committee on Bioethics underlined the human rights challengesStrasbourg 4 May 2021
At a time where vaccination campaigns are accompanied by a willingness to relax restrictions...
14 апр 2021 15:49:00Strasbourg 14 April 2021
In a document published today for governments across Europe, Secretary General Marija Pejčinović...
04 мар 2021 11:29:00Strasbourg 2 March 2021
On 2 March 2021, in the framework of the Strategic Action Plan on Human Rights and Technologies...
- NEW “Vaccine pass”: a new statement of the Committee on Bioethics underlined the human rights challenges
- Vaccine passports: Council of Europe issues guidance to governments to safeguard human rightsts
- Statement - COVID-19 and vaccines : ensuring equitable access to vaccination during the current and future pandemics
- A Council of Europe contribution to support member states in addressing healthcare issues in the context of the present public health crisis and beyond
- DH-BIO Statement on human rights considerations relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic
What we do ?
Biological and medical research and developments in technology have produced spectacular advances in the health field. However, these advances raise ethical issues that affect the individual and protection of the individual’s rights and dignity (genetics, transplantation, biobanks, emerging technologies, etc).