23 ноя 2022 15:41:0023 November 2022
On 23 November HELP specialised course roll-out on Key Principles on Bioethics was launched for...
23 ноя 2022 14:26:00Strasbourg 14-16 November 2022
On 14-16 November, a delegation from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia, met in...
02 ноя 2022 18:17:00Strasbourg 2 November 2022
The Council of Europe Steering Committee for Human Rights in the fields of Biomedicine and...
02 ноя 2022 09:00:002 November 2022
Within the framework of the Council of Europe Project on” Protection of Human Rights in...
- “Vaccine pass”: a new statement of the Committee on Bioethics underlined the human rights challenges
- Vaccine passports: Council of Europe issues guidance to governments to safeguard human rightsts
- Statement - COVID-19 and vaccines : ensuring equitable access to vaccination during the current and future pandemics
- A Council of Europe contribution to support member states in addressing healthcare issues in the context of the present public health crisis and beyond
- DH-BIO Statement on human rights considerations relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic
What we do ?
Biological and medical research and developments in technology have produced spectacular advances in the health field. However, these advances raise ethical issues that affect the individual and protection of the individual’s rights and dignity (genetics, transplantation, biobanks, emerging technologies, etc).