Strengthening the role of women in BiH
Strenghtening the role of women and young political leaders in Bosnia and Herzegovina
USAID and the Council of Europe are implementing a 21-months program - ‘‘Strenghtening the role of women and young political leaders in Bosnia and Herzegovina''. The program started in September 2011 and will last until June 2013. Program activities are being carried out in two directions to provide better support for enolvment of women and youth in the political processes in BiH.
Activities will focus on achieving the following goals:
- A wider engagement of women in political processes; and
- Creation of a new and more responsible generation of leaders within political parties.
The overall objective of the program is to strenghten women and youth to take a more active roll in political processes. The program will help in creating a new and more responsible generation of leaders within political parties, raise awarness about the importance of the roll of women in political processes, and enhance their engagement in politics
More info: www.spsbh.ba
- Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- Building democratic participation in the City of Mostar
- Initiative for Legal Certainty and Efficient Judiciary in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Phase II
- Media and Information Literacy: for Human Rights and More Democracy Project (2020 – 2022)
- Promoting good governance and Roma empowerment at local level – ROMACTED
- Support to more integral and inclusive electoral processes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Support to penitentiary system towards sustainable rehabilitation of violent extremist prisoners in Bosnia and Herzegovina