Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in Bosnia and Herzegovina – JUFREX 2
16 Dec 2020 15:42:00Bosnia and Herzegovina 14 DECEMBER 2020
Judges and prosecutors from Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBIH), participated in a...
07 Dec 2020 10:55:00Bosnia and Herzegovina 3-4 December 2020
Cascade training on hate speech for the judiciary and police members of Republika Srpska gathered...
23 Nov 2020 11:42:00
Online presentation of the “Review of the provisions of the Code on audio-visual media services regarding protection of minors“Bosnia and Herzegovina 19 November 2020
Regulatory Communications Agency (CRA), European Union and Council of Europe have organised a...
18 Nov 2020 10:56:00BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 13 - 14 NOVEMBER 2020
Lawyers from Republika Srpska participated in a cascade training on defamation in the judiciary...
18 Nov 2020 10:12:00Bosnia and Herzegovina 12-13 November 2020
Judges and prosecutors from Republika Srpska participated in a cascade training on the protection...
On 24 May 2019 the EU/CoE Joint Programme JUFREX has joined the Horizontal Facility.
The new Programme aims at promoting freedom of expression and freedom of the media in line with Council of Europe's standards and follows up on the results achieved in JUFREX in its three components:
- Support to Legal professionals
- Support to Media Regulatory Authorities
- Support to Media Actors
More about the project can be found here.
- Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- Freedom of expression and freedom of the media in Bosnia and Herzegovina – JUFREX 2
- Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Promotion of diversity and equality in BiH
- Quality education for all
- Strengthening human rights treatment of detained persons based on European standards and best practices in Bosnia and Herzegovina