Regional support to inclusion
Regional support for inclusive education” is a regional project for Southeast Europe
The main objective is enhancement of social inclusion and social cohesion in the region through promotion of inclusive education and training (in accordance with the obligations of the beneficiary of the project in the process of pre-admission to the European Union, and according to the standards of the Council of Europe).
In this sense, the project will promote the concept of inclusive education as a reform principle respecting all the differences between the users, with a special focus on those who suffer greater risks of marginalization and exclusion.
More info: http://pjp-eu.coe.int/web/inclusive-education/
- Horizontal Facility for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- Building democratic participation in the City of Mostar
- Initiative for Legal Certainty and Efficient Judiciary in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Phase II
- Promoting good governance and Roma empowerment at local level – ROMACTED
- Structured sentence management for violent and extremist prisoners in Bosnia and Herzegovina