The committee adopted 30 decisions concerning 16 member states at the end of its quarterly human rights meeting in Strasbourg.
Final Resolutions* were adopted by the committee in respect of 359 judgments and decisions from the Strasbourg court, concerning Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, the Russian Federation, Spain and Turkey.
The committee also adopted an indicative list of cases to be examined at its next meeting on the execution of judgments, which will take place in June 2019.
- Read full press release - Implementing ECHR judgments: Latest decisions from the Council of Europe’s Committee of Ministers
- Infographic: Proportion of cases closed by country (as of 31/12/2018)
- Country factsheets on the execution of ECHR judgments
- Video on the supervision process
* A Final Resolution is a Committee of Ministers decision whereby it decides to close the supervision of the execution of a judgment, considering that the respondent state has adopted all measures required in response to the violations found by the court.