Self-Learning Courses let you choose the time when you want to learn and how fast you want to go. There are shorter and longer courses on offer for different users: learners, teachers, trainers, etc. You can participate whenever you wish and you can learn at your own pace.
Self-learning courses available:
- The "Key to Competences for Democratic Culture"
- The "Key to Democratic School Governance"
- The "Key to Media Literacy"
- The "Key to Dealing with Controversial Issues"
- The "Key to Recognising Cyberbullying"
- Reference Framework of Competences for Democratic Culture
- Participatory Budgeting and Democratic Environments in School
- Media and Information Disorder
- Cooperation vs Competition
- Communication dans la classe démocratique
- Assessment in a Democratic Classroom
- How to Welcome Newcomers to the Classroom?
- Council of Europe's Digital Citizenship Education
- Beyond Bullying (for young learners)