Selection of links
Council of Europe:
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe: PACE Committee on migration, refugees and displaced persons
- European Social Charter: an essential instrument for the protection of the rights of refugees, including health, housing, education or work, but also as an appropriate framework to facilitate their integration
- Special Representative of the Council of Europe’s Secretary General on Migration and Refugees, Tomáš Boček (fact finding missions)
- European Centre for Global Interdependence and Solidarity of the Council of Europe - more commonly known as the "North South Centre"(NSC)
- Intercultural cities programme (ICC): managing diversity positively
- European Commission: The Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support (OLS) currently offers free online language courses to refugees under certain conditions and after a language test. Courses are provided by an Erasmus+ beneficiary institution that has decided to take part (universities, NGOs etc.) for a duration of maximum 13 months.
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): the report Making Integration Work: Refugees and others in need of protection stresses the importance of early intervention, including providing access to language courses.
- International Organization for Migration (IOM): Migration flows; see also Key Migration Terms
- The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) – The UN Refugee Agency
- The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)-International Organization for Migration (IOM): Joint statement on migration and refugee movements (February 2017)