15 Apr 2021 12:32:00UKRAINE 15 APRIL 2021
The Lacho Drome Roma Center successfully started capacity building the local network of mediators...
15 Apr 2021 12:02:00ARMENIA 15 APRIL 2021
On 26 March, 2 and 13 April, the NGO Unison conducted three seminars for NGOs, women with...
13 Apr 2021 09:50:00ARMENIA 8 APRIL 2021
Engaging national stakeholders in a debate over how to best combat hate speech is one of the key...
12 Apr 2021 10:08:00
Competitive bidding procedure for setting up a pool of experts for the manual for Police forces on equality, non-discrimination and combating racismStrasbourg 12 April 2021
The No Hate Speech Unit of the Anti-Discrimination Department of the Council of Europe is...
09 Apr 2021 11:39:00TIRANA 9 APRIL 2021
Police officers are at the frontline of the criminal justice system and the first point of...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity