16 Sep 2021 10:48:00ONLINE 16 September 2021
The two-day online workshop, 27-28 September, welcomes three speakers. Hajar el Jahidi,...
10 Sep 2021 11:18:00
The second from a series of storytelling articles to raise awareness on discrimination issues in the Republic of Moldova is onlineChisinau, Republic of Moldova 10 September 2021
A new storytelling article tackling hate speech and discrimination against Roma community in...
08 Sep 2021 12:05:00
Call for proposals: Grants for support to civil society organisations for increasing access to justice for victims of discrimination in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and UkraineStrasbourg 08/09/2021
Under the framework of the European Union/Council of Europe joint programme Partnership for Good...
03 Sep 2021 17:23:00Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina 03/09/2021
People tend to have stereotypes which is a generalised belief about a particular category of...
12 Aug 2021 15:43:00
Increasing the capacities of police investigators and prosecutors on combating hate crime in UkraineUkraine June 2021
Starting from June 2021, the EU-Council of Europe project “Strengthening access to justice for...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity