02 Dec 2022 16:24:00Vrdnik 2 December 2022
Under the joint European Union/Council of Europe action “Freedom of expression and freedom of the...
02 Dec 2022 10:57:00
UN Internet Governance Forum explores how to implement Council of Europe Recommendation on Combating Hate SpeechAddis Ababa, Ethiopia 30/11/2022
Representative of national authorities, civil society organisations and Internet businesses...
01 Dec 2022 11:34:00
"Block the hatred. Share the love!” campaign in Serbia highlighted the crucial role of young people in social cohesionBelgrade 1 December 2022
The seven months of the implementation of the „Block the hatred. Share the love!” campaign in...
01 Dec 2022 11:05:00
Roma Democratic Development Association (RDDA) SONCE organised a regional conference and open days on tackling hate speech in North MacedoniaNORTH MACEDONIA NOVEMBER 2022
The NGO Roma Democratic Development Association (RDDA) SONCE completed their four-month long...
30 Nov 2022 12:07:00
This year for the second year in a row, the Council of Europe Office in Georgia was one of the...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity