22 Feb 2021 18:06:00Online 22-23 February 2021
On 22-23 February the “WE CAN for human rights speech” project partners held webinars with...
22 Feb 2021 18:04:00
Raising awareness of young people in relation to discrimination and hate speech in the Republic of MoldovaREPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA 22 FEBRUARY 2021
The "MilleniuM" Training and Development Institute is implementing until July 2021 a national...
22 Feb 2021 17:35:00UKRAINE 22 FEBRUARY 2021
The LGBT Human Rights NGO Nash Mir in Ukraine is implementing until July 2021 a national project...
22 Feb 2021 16:53:00UKRAINE 22 FEBRUARY 2021
The Lacho Drome Roma Center in Ukraine is implementing until July 2021 a local project aiming at...
22 Feb 2021 15:25:00ARMENIA 22 FEBRUARY 2021
The RighT Side Human Rights Defender NGO in Armenia is implementing until July 2021 a national...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity