26 Nov 2021 14:35:00
A new project “Enhancing diversity and equality in the Republic of Moldova” has been launched by the Council of EuropeChisinau, Republic of Moldova 26 November 2021
On 26 November 2021, a new co-operation initiative on enhancing diversity and equality in the...
25 Nov 2021 08:29:00Georgia / Online 22 November 2021
“To address hate speech in Georgia, the government, media and civil society must unify their...
24 Nov 2021 10:33:00BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA / ONLINE 18 NOVEMBER 2021
With the financial support of the joint European Union and the Council of Europe programme...
23 Nov 2021 17:26:00Albania 24 November 2021
The new National Action Plan 2021-2027 on LGBTI people in Albania, prepared by the Ministry on...
23 Nov 2021 09:33:00Strasbourg, France 23 November 2021
The project on strengthening access to justice, through non-judicial redress for victims of...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity