13 May 2021 09:39:00
MEDIA ADVISORY: 17-23 May: International Week Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia in MontenegroPodgorica, Montenegro 14 May 2021
Podgorica, 14 May 2021 – To mark the start of the International Week Against Homophobia,...
11 May 2021 16:26:00Online 11 May 2021
Apply to join our training of trainers course on “Developing human rights narratives to counter...
07 May 2021 15:32:00Strasbourg 6 May 2021
A new report on the responses to hate speech in the Republic of Moldova has been published. The...
05 May 2021 17:25:00ARMENIA 5 May 2021
In February-March 2021, the Armenian NGO of people with disabilities UNISON conducted a survey on...
30 Apr 2021 11:22:00
European Union and Council of Europe regional campaign: Block the hatred. Share the love! takes aheadWESTERN BALKANS 29 APRIL 2021
Since its official launch in mid-December, the regional no-hate speech campaign has continued to...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity