04 Aug 2022 17:54:00IGMAN, Bosnia and Herzegovina 26-27/07/2022
25 participants of prison staff from different parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as the...
28 Jul 2022 11:07:00
Call for tenders: Purchase of services for conducting a survey on discrimination patterns in Montenegro and drafting its analytical reportMontenegro 28 July 2022
Within the framework of the joint European Union/Council of Europe programme “Horizontal Facility...
26 Jul 2022 20:42:00
PRESS RELEASE: Strategic Plan 2022-2026 of the Commissioner for Protection from Discrimination presentedTIRANA, ALBANIA 20/07/2022
The Strategic Plan 2022-2026 of the Commissioner for Protection from Discrimination (CPD) was...
13 Jul 2022 16:28:00SARAJEVO, Montenegro 24/06/2022
As part of the activities to reinforce the partnership between beneficiaries in the region, the...
07 Jul 2022 12:22:00ONLINE 06/07/2022
The second of four modules on “Addressing hate speech through improving data collection”, enabled...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity