Meetings of the Committee Ah Hoc on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- 48 members, 1 meeting in 2016, 3 days
- 48 members, 1 meeting in 2017, 3 days
The Committee will appoint a Gender Equality Rapporteur from amongst its members.
The Committee’s work shall include relevant transversal perspectives, inter alia, on children, youth, gender and ageing of persons with disabilities, in all areas of their work.
The rules of procedure of the Committee are governed by Resolution CM/Res(2011)24 on intergovernmental committees and subordinate bodies, their terms of reference and working methods.
5th CAHDPH meeting
5-7 October, Strasbourg
- Draft agenda of the 5th meeting of Ad Hoc Committee of experts on the rights of persons with disability
- Order of business
- Roundtables programme
- Resolution CM/Res(2011)24 on intergovernmental committees and subordinate bodies, their terms of reference and working methods
- Draft Council of Europe Disability Strategy 2017-2023
- Opinion of the CAHDPH - Parliamentary Assembly Recommendation 2091 (2016) “The case against a Council of Europe legal instrument oninvoluntary measures in psychiatry”
- Questionnaire Good practicies / Replies to questionnaire - compilation
- Adopted texts
- Useful links