DCE Expert Group
Expert group on Digital Citizenship Education
- Divina Frau-Meigs / Media and Internet governance / Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3, France
- Elizabeth Milovidov / e-Safety, Children’s Rights / France
- Vitor Tomé / Media Information Literacy and News Literacy / Science and Technology Portuguese Foundation, Portugal
- Brain O’Neill / Research, enterprise and innovation services / Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Pascale Raulin-Serrier / Digital Education / Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, France
- Janice Richardson / On- and offline literacy skills and the cyber wellbeing of children and young people / European Schoolnet, Insight S.A., Luxembourg
- Martin Schmalzried / Health and security of families, non-discrimination and equal opportunities / COFACE Families Europe
- Alessandro Soriani / Virtual Social Spaces on relationships in classrooms / Università di Bologna, Italy
All members of the ad hoc expert group serve ad personam.
Date of creation: 21-22 March 2016
Duration: 2 years (2016-2017)
Mandate: (extract from TORs approved by the CDPPE):
To develop policy guidelines to further support national authorities in developing digital citizenship education policies […] building on the achievements of the current programme on Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights Education and the results of the project on Competences for Democracy as well as cooperation activities from other sectors (Internet Governance and Children rights programme).