"Cultural Route of the Council of Europe" Certification
Why obtaining the “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe” certification?
1. European dimension
- Develop a transnational membership network (legal association), including a European scientific committee, transnational program of activities;
- Access to qualified contacts with European network of researchers and experts;
2. Networking and visibility
- Use of the label "Cultural Route of the Council of Europe" and use of the Council of Europe logo;
- Exchange and development of synergies with other European Cultural Routes;
- Invitation to attend EPA Annual events: Annual Advisory Forum on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe and Training Academy for Cultural Route managers;
- Benefit from Council of Europe and European Institute of Cultural Routes communication strategy, visibility, presentations at international events;
3. Advising and funding opportunities
- Access to information on funding opportunities (European, national, local);
- Benefit from the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA) and European Institute of Cultural Routes letters of support for funding applications;
- Subject of regular monitoring and 3-year evaluation procedure through independent expert report and recommendations.