The CPT and Andorra
The report examines the treatment and conditions of detention of persons deprived of their liberty by police forces and prisoners in the only penitentiary establishment in the country, as well as care of psychiatric patients in a closed unit. The response of the Andorran authorities to the...
During the visit, the delegation examined the treatment of persons detained by the police, as well as the situation of prisoners held in the country’s sole prison, and of involuntary psychiatric patients. In the course of the visit, the delegation held consultations with Xavier Espot, Minister of...
Periodic visit: 29/01/2018 - 02/02/2018
- CPT report (in French): [CPT/Inf (2019) 12]
- Government response (in French): [CPT/Inf (2019) 13]
- Publication news flash
- Visit news flash
Periodic visit: 28/11/2011 - 01/12/2011
Periodic visit: 03/02/2004 - 06/02/2004
- CPT report (in French): [CPT/Inf (2006) 32]
- Government responses (in French): [CPT/Inf (2006) 33]
Periodic visit: 27/05/1998 - 29/05/1998
- CPT report: French version: [CPT/Inf (2000) 11]
- Government responses (in French): [CPT/Inf (2000) 12]