The text of all Council of Europe treaties, their explanatory reports, the status of signatures and ratifications, the declarations and reservations made by States, as well as the notifications issued by the Treaty Office since 2005, are available on this website. Texts of declarations and reservations as well as electronic notifications are available in the Council of Europe's official languages only.
ETS and CETS
Conventions and agreements opened for signature between 1949 and 2003 were published in the "European Treaty Series" (ETS No. 1 to 193 included). Since 2004, this Series is continued by the "Council of Europe Treaty Series" (CETS No. 194 and following).
- ratified the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (CETS No. 210).
- acceded to
- the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (ETS No. 108),
- the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, regarding supervisory authorities and transborder data flows (ETS No. 181),
- the Convention on Cybercrime (ETS No. 185).
- ratified the Council of Europe Convention on an Integrated Safety, Security and Service Approach at Football Matches and Other Sports Events (CETS No. 218).
The United Kingdom
- ratified the Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Children against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (CETS No. 201).