Azerbaijan & Council of Europe
The Council of Europe
The Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation. It has 46 member states, including all the members of the European Union. All Council of Europe member states have signed up to the European Convention on Human Rights, a treaty designed to protect human rights, democracy and the rule of law.
Azerbaijan and the Council of Europe
Azerbaijan became the 43rd member state of the Council of Europe on 25 January 2001.
Azerbaijan and the Parliamentary Assembly
Azerbaijan and the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities
Azerbaijan is represented in the Congress by a delegation of 6 representatives and 6 substitutes.
Azerbaijan and European Court of Human Rights
Azerbaijan and the Commissioner for Human Rights
- Avropa Şurası Azərbaycan üçün Fəaliyyət Planı 2022-2025 (AZE)
- Council of Europe Action Plan for Azerbaijan 2022-2025 (ENG)
- Council of Europe Action plan for Azerbaijan 2018-2021 in ENG
- Council of Europe Action plan for Azerbaijan 2018-2021 in AZE
- Council of Europe press releases
- Council of Europe vacancies
- Council of Europe Action Plan for Azerbaijan 2014-2017 Final Report
- Impact of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Council of Europe COVID-19 toolkit