To better understand the challenges at stake, you will find here non-exhaustive links of relevant documents or articles. The language is mentioned between brackets: ENG for English content, FRA for French etc.
Views expressed herein belong solely to the authors and do not reflect any official position of the Council of Europe.
- (ENG) Partnership on AI, 2016
- (ENG) Asilomar AI principles, 2017
- (ENG) AI-Ethics draft principles, 2017
- (ENG) The Toronto Declaration: Protecting the right to equality and non-discrimination in machine learning systems, 2017
- (ENG) Pilars of the Partnership on AI, 2017
- (FRA) Déclaration de Montréal pour une IA responsable, 2018
- (ENG) AI at Google: our principles, 2018
- (ENG) Microsoft AI principles, 2018
- (ENG) Declaration on Ethics and Data Protection in Artificial Intelligence, 2018
- (ENG) AI Universal Guidelines, 2018
- (ENG) IEEE: Ethically Aligned Design, first edition - A vision for prioritizing human well-being with autonomous and intelligent systems, 2019
- (ENG) Independent High Level Expert Group on AI set up by the European Commission: Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI, 2019