Time to deliver on commitments to protect people on the move from human trafficking and exploitationStrasbourg 12/09/2019
Few human rights violations are so universally condemned by Council of Europe member states as...
Commissioner calls on the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina to ensure that the Pride March in Sarajevo takes place in a safe and peaceful mannerStrasbourg 06/09/2019
As the first Bosnian-Herzegovinian Pride March in Sarajevo is set to take place next Sunday, 8...
The independence of the judiciary underpins the rule of law and is essential to the functioning...
- 02/09/2019, 2d quarterly activity report 2019
- 05/08/2019, Letter addressed to the Minister of Interior of the Russian Federation, regarding law enforcement at peaceful protests
- 19/07/2019, Letter to Tatiana Moskalkova, High Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation
- 28/06/2019, Report on Poland following a visit to the country in March 2019
- 26/06/2019, Speech at PACE debate on "Ending coercion in mental health: the need for a human rights-based approach”
- 18/09 - European Court of Human Rights Grand Chamber Hearing (Strasbourg)
- 19-20/09 - Netherlands Institute of Human Rights annual Peter Baehr lecture at Utrecht University and meetings in The Hague
- 26/09 - Exchange of views with European Equality Bodies (Paris)
- 26-27/09 - High-Level Conference, “On the Road to Effective Equality”, organised on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance – ECRI (Paris)
- 30/09-04/10 - PACE Session (Strasbourg)