02 Aug 2021 09:26:00
Commemoration of the Roma Holocaust: we should combat antigypsyism and discrimination against Roma at all timesStrasbourg 02/08/2021
Every year on 2 August, we commemorate the Roma Holocaust perpetrated during the Second World War...
19 Jul 2021 09:32:00
Slovak Republic: the government should deliver justice to victims of forced sterilisation through a compensation mechanismStrasbourg 19/07/2021
In a letter to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice of the Slovak Republic, published...
16 Jul 2021 09:31:00
The Senate of the Czech Republic should adopt the draft law on compensation for victims of forced sterilisationStrasbourg 16/07/2021
In a letter to the Senate of the Czech Republic, published today, the Commissioner expresses her...
- 19/07/2021, Letter to the authorities of the Slovak Republic regarding reparations for victims of forced sterilisation
- 16/07/2021, Letter to the Senate of the Czech Republic to adopt the draft law on compensation for victims of forced sterilisation
- 05/07/2021, Letter to the United Kingdom House of Commons regarding freedom of expression
- 28/06/2021, Third party intervention, the case relates to alleged human rights violations committed in connection with the applicants’ stay in a psychiatric hospital
- 24/06/2021, Letter to the Turkish authorities regarding the right of LGBTI communities