18 Feb 2021 19:26:00
States must act now on their duty to ensure the best attainable standard of physical and mental health for allStrasbourg 19/02/2021
"For one year now, countries around the world have been battling with the catastrophic...
11 Feb 2021 08:43:00
The Commissioner urges the Russian authorities to halt the practice of arresting peaceful demonstrators and to align policing of demonstrations with human rights standardsStrasbourg 11/02/2021
Today the Commissioner for Human Rights, Dunja Mijatovic published a letter addressed to the...
02 Feb 2021 17:22:00Strasbourg 02/02/2021
“Today’s judgment ordering Alexei Navalny’s imprisonment in a correctional colony for three and a...
- 23/02/2021, 4th Quarterly Activity Report 2020
- 11/02/2021, Letter to the Minister of Interior of the Russian Federation regarding freedom of assembly
- 20/01/2021, Speech Human Rights in the Era of AI Europe as international Standard Setter for Artificial Intelligence
- 11/01/2021, Third Party Intervention concerning the cases of Syrians summarily returned from Croatia
- 18/12/2020, Letter to the Chair and members of the Law Committee of the French Senate regarding the General Security Bill (in French)
- 11/12/2020, Letter to the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina regarding migrants living conditions (also in Bosnian)