17 Dec 2020 14:44:00
Formation des futurs tuteurs sur le discours de haine et la prévention de la radicalisation au MarocRabat 17 decembre 2020
Une formation pour tuteurs pour les cours en ligne du Conseil de l’Europe sur le discours de...
15 Dec 2020 14:11:00PODGORICA 15 DECEMBRE 2020
The joint European Union/Council of Europe action on “Promotion of diversity and equality in...
14 Dec 2020 12:00:00
Legislative assistance to Armenia: Study on European standards on hate speech and comparative analysis of national legislative responses to hate speech, based on case studies from the Council of Europe member statesArmenia 14 December 2020
The Anti-Discrimination Department of the Council of Europe, in the framework of the PGG project...
14 Dec 2020 09:14:00Online 14 December 2020
The Inclusion and Anti-Discrimination Division, in co-operation with the Centre for Data Ethics...
11 Dec 2020 18:37:00PRISTINA 27 November 2020
The public authorities and key actors in the field of promoting equality and diversity in Kosovo*...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity