13 Oct 2021 15:06:00Ukraine 13 October 2021
On 7 October 2021, a training seminar was organised for 16 Patrol Police officers, with the aim...
13 Oct 2021 14:26:00
Judicial assistants, registrars and prosecutors’ consultants from the Republic of Moldova increased their knowledge on the thematic of combating hate crimeChisinau, Republic of Moldova 13 October 2021
On 13 October 2021, a one-day training course on combating hate crime was carried out by the...
13 Oct 2021 12:42:00ONLINE 13 OCTOBER
A new Facing Facts – WE CAN course "Understand and counter hate speech" is scheduled on 20...
12 Oct 2021 14:26:00
International call for tenders for consultancy services for anti-discrimination, protection of national minorities, combating hate speech and hate crime programmes (legislative and policy expertise, capacity building and public campaigns)ONLINE 12/10/2021
The Anti-discrimination Department of the Directorate General of Democracy of the Council of...
08 Oct 2021 15:53:00
Activities to combat hate speech and support to anti-discrimination reforms in the focus of the Fourth Steering Committee meetingSKOPJE 8 October 2021
Beneficiaries and partners attended the Fourth Steering Committee meeting of the European Union...
The Council of Europe carries out a range of programmes to address discrimination, inequality and exclusion and strengthen inclusion. These programmes are guided by the organisation’s standards to safeguard democratic values and fundamental human rights.
- Steering Committee on Anti-Discrimination, Diversity and Inclusion
- Committee of Experts on Combating Hate Speech within Human Rights Framework
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- Roma and Travellers Team
- Intercultural cities programme
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity