The Council of Europe is currently implementing the Project “Strengthening freedom of media, access to information and reinforcing public broadcasting system in Ukraine” (hereinafter – “the Project”) in the framework of the Council of Europe Action Plan for Ukraine 2018-2021. The Project aims to enhance the role of media, its freedom and safety, and the public broadcaster as an instrument for consensus building in the Ukrainian society, particularly during the election period.
In that context, it is looking for a Provider for the provision of services of production of three publications (editor’s services, designer’s services and printing services) and is announcing a competitive bidding procedure. All eligible companies are invited to apply.
The details of the competitive bidding procedure can be found in the tender file.
In order to participate in the Tenderers are invited to submit:
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement
- For tenderers subject to VAT only: a quote, describing their financial offer, in line with the requirements of section C of the Tender File (see above);
- Tenderer’s registration documents;
- Annex 1 of the tender file containing:
- brief descriptin of the company’s relevant experience;
- shrt CVs of designer (with at least 3 links to similar products) and editor (proof-reader);
- timeframe f the provision of expected deliverables.
The deadline for the submission of offers is 08 July 2019 17:00 (Kyiv time) to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference in subject: 8572/2019/13.