Serbia: Concerted efforts needed to address the legacy of the past, protect media freedoms and ensure inclusive educationBelgrade 22/02/2018
“Serbia has to move forward resolutely in addressing the legacy of the past, establish an...
“Sweden’s renewed commitment to participate in the relocation of asylum seekers and to increase...
I am seriously concerned at the legislative package recently announced by the Hungarian...
- 14/02/2018, 4th quarterly activity report 2017
- 06/02/2018, Letter to the Prime Minister of Poland concerning the independence of the judiciary
- 01/02/2018, Letter to the Minister for Home Affairs and National Security of Malta concerning the protection and integration of migrants
- 25/01/2018, Annual activity Report 2017
- 22/01/2018, Letter to the President of the National Assembly of Bulgaria concerning the ratification of the Istanbul Convention
- 01/03 - Address to the European Parliament Plenary (Brussels)
- 02/03 - Exchange of views with EU Council Working Group on OSCE and the Council of Europe (COSCE, Brussels)
- 05-06/03 - High Level Event “Beyond jargon: Reframing our communication on human rights”, co-organised by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, the Office of the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, the EU Fundamental Rights Agency and national human rights institutions’ networks ENNHRI and GANHRI (Geneva)
- 12-16/03 - Visit to Slovakia