In a letter addressed to Mr Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta, published today, the...
“This year once again women in Europe effectively worked without pay during the last two months...
The Commissioner for Human Rights published today the conclusions of a workshop he convened in...
- 08/12/2017, Keynote speech at the First Congress on Human Rights in Warsaw
- 05/12/2017, Issue paper on Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- 04/12/2017, Letter to President of Parliament of Ukraine regarding the ratification of the Istanbul Convention
- 20/11/2017, Third party intervention on the case Stoian v. Romania
- 17/11/2017, Speech at the 1164th Plenary Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council