Promotion of diversity and equality in Kosovo*
1 déc. 2022PRISTINA DECEMBER 2022
NGO CONCORDIA from Kosovo completed numerous activities aimed at increasing awareness of...
7 déc. 2022PRISTINA DECEMBER 2022
Youth Initiative for Human Rights (YIHR) completed their month-long project aimed at marking the...
1 déc. 2022
Raising awareness about rights of people with disabilities among NGOs, teachers and students from Kosovo*PRISTINA DECEMBER 2022
NGO Down Syndrome Kosova completed their three month-long project which was focused on tackling...
- Policy and legislative support to institutions
- Capacity building activities
- Peer-to-peer exchanges with regional and European partners
- Conduct awareness raising campaigns and public discussions on selected anti-discrimination topics
- Support to civil society organisations and municipalities by small grant schemes, to enhance their capacities to tackle discrimination and reach out to the people
- Implementation of anti-discrimination policies and legislation, at the central and local level (especially on protection of the rights of LGBTI persons, and on combating hate speech/hate crime) is improved
- Dialogue and cooperation between institutions and civil society organizations in promoting and protecting the human rights is enhanced
- Awareness of citizens on their rights and mechanisms to defend them is strengthened
- Contribution to achieve better protection of human rights for the citizens of Kosovo* and to build a more diverse, equal and tolerant society
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ opinion on Kosovo Declaration of Independence