HELP Editorial Board
The HELP Editorial Board is composed of experts on ECtHR case law, ECHR training, IT and web communication.
It is appointed by the HELP Secretariat and is responsible for planning and implementing a communication strategy for the HELP Programme and for publishing and revising news and training materials on the HELP websites.
- Interpretative mechanisms of ECHR case-law: the concept of European consensus
- The freedom of expression of lawyers towards judges and experts
- Protocol No. 16 and Legal Professionals
- The Removal of a Judge by a National Judicial Council
- The New Article 47 of the Rules of the Court
- Training as a sine qua non to human rights protection