[Last update: 28 February 2011]
Since 2002, Council of Europe documents have been digitised to ensure their long-term survival and access. Thanks to OCR, the digitised documents can be searched in full text.
List of documents digitised so far, by authoring entity:
Committee of Ministers
- Resolutions from 1949 to 1987
- Political resolutions from 1996 to 1998
- Recommendations from 1979 to 1998
- Minutes of the sessions from 1953 to 1996
- Conclusions and decisions from 1949 to 1996
- Ministerial sessions from 1949 to 1975
- Committee of Ministers documents from 1949 to 1996
Conference/Congress of Local and Regional Authorities
- Adopted texts from 1957 to 1993
- Documents of the commissions from 1957 to 2009. Available on request to Archives.
. Conference: 1957-1974 (sessions 1-28)
. Congress: 1974-2009 (sessions 1-16)
Consultative Assembly and Parliamentary Assembly
- Reports of debates from 1949 to 1661, from 1979 to 1981, 1999 and from 2001 to 2006
- Session documents from 1949 to 1992
- Documents of the Assembly commissions from 1949 to 1998
These documents are available in the digital repository ArchivalWare (unless otherwise specified).
N.B Other documents from these entities are available from:
- the Web Cube Documentaire of the Committee of Ministers
- the Web Cube Documentaire of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities (which succeeded the Conference of Local and Regional Authorities in 1994)
- the Website of the Parliamentary Assembly.